Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Mine" means I own it and you can't have it.

A couple issues that happened this past week:

It seems my private driveway has turned into a public parking lot. Not really, but the neighbors seem to think so. I live in a townhouse so the driveways connect, it looks like a 4 car drive, but it's really two 2-car drives. I can't count how many times I've come home from work only to have to knock on the neighbor's door to have them move a visitor's car from my driveway. Last night the visitor asked "why don't you just park in the street" well, because it's MY driveway, I live here, I pay rent, I park here.

Second, I live with a bunch of pigs. My brother eats anything that isn't nailed down. I'm constantly chasing him out of food that I buy for myself. Just because I didn't eat it the minute I brought it in the door, doesn't mean I'm never going to. I just don't feel I have to eat everything faster than a bargain hunter at a 75% off sale.

No comments: